Top Ten things we learned in the first 24 hours in Beijing:
By: Mohamed, Kate, and Mandeep
10. Squat Toilets: proceed with caution!
9. Summer Palace has the longest corridor in the world; 728 metres to be exact.
8. Locals are attracted to our culturally diverse group
7. Lie by omission: hype up the great wall but don’t mention the 105 storey flight of stairs to get to the top.
6. Peking duck is delicious: but time consuming to eat
5. Bus rides are a fun place for naps
4. Your tour guide makes all the difference in the world: Lisa Li, our tour guide was amazing!
3. What do HUB Mall and the Great Wall have in common? You can get Subway sandwiches at either location.
2. Dragons have kids: Qi Lin is one of nine children; it has the head of a dragon, antlers like a deer, hoofs like an ox, and scaled body like a reptile.
1. Great Wall Slide: safety standards a bit questionable…. but it’s Loads Of Laughter (LOL) fun
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink